How To Remove Duplicate Songs In iTunes?
Apple has provided a wonderful program which is widely used now days for playing and making your libraries. People install them on their devices and enjoy listening the Music through the program. In this article we will see how to remove duplicate songs in iTunes.
It is a very common trend that people keep on adding new tracks without knowing that whether they exist before or not and as a result of which there is a large number of them, and it becomes very tough for you to get rid of them as you do not know how to remove duplicate songs in iTunes?
Steps On How To Remove Duplicate Songs in iTunes:
So here is step to step guidance for you that how to remove duplicate songs in iTunes:
- Go to Choose File Tab
- From Choose file tab go to the Display it
- For the multiple versions of the same song hold Alt or shift key and they will be shown to you.
- You can also arrange or search by the date added option and for this you may click on the Column of date added and it will start showing you the added ones on the specific dated mentioned by you, as you now know how to remove duplicate songs in iTunes.
- For deleting them, click on that song and hold the SHIFT key for a while and then click on the older song than the latest one.
- Delete this song by going to the EDIT tab and then click Delete.
- Try to delete the older content than deleting the current content.
Want an automatic solution? Visit: Automatic Software
Here was a complete guide for you regarding the procedure how to remove duplicate songs in iTunes. If you still have any issues you may feel free to Visit: How to Remove Duplicate Songs in iTunes.